Loading Events

« All Events

Volunteer Opportunity
FRESH 40: Inaugural Art Exhibition & Sale
May 26 - June 4

On June 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, FRESH 40  will showcase forty local artists, each displaying five original works of art at the Shorewood Hub (3970 N. Oakland Ave).

There will be 200 pieces of art for sale with 60% of proceeds returning to the artists and the other 40% supporting Shorewood SEED Foundation and the Rotary Club of Milwaukee.

Volunteers are also needed to help support local talent and our club. Please sign up here for one of the many volunteer opportunities.