Rotarians not only connect with another, they connect with people and resources across organizations. In fact, often our best work is accomplished in partnership. Better together!
We are very proud to be part the Rotary District 6270—the 55 Rotary Clubs in southeastern Wisconsin. And, for over 10 years, the Rotaract Club of Milwaukee has been bringing young professionals together to make a difference in our community.
The Rotary Club of Milwaukee is very grateful for the partnerships that help to make a difference at home and abroad.
Our partners include:
- Brewers Community Foundation
- Center for Resilient Cities
- Engineers Without Borders
- EWB-UW Milwaukee
- Kellogg Alumni Club of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee County Parks
- Milwaukee Global Health Consortium
- Milwaukee Police Department
- Milwaukee Press Club
- Milwaukee Public Schools
- Milwaukee Water Council
- River Revitalization Foundation
- Rotary Clubs in Wisconsin, Guatemala, Ghana and around the world
- Sam’s Hope
- U.S. Global Leadership Coalition
- Wisconsin Policy Forum
- World Affairs Seminar