your viewing experience.
Log in for easy access to:
- Member roster - Find the latest contact information for members here. You can search by organization or classification
- Committees - See the members of a committee, send emails to committee members
- 2018-19 Participation Preference sheet - complete and return to the office to sign up for committees
- New members approved by the Board
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Most recent audit report
Lost Your Password?
Enter your email in the field below and we'll send you an email to retrieve your password.
Back to Login Form
Phone : 414 - 276 - 4425
Mary McCormick - Executive Director
Rotary Club of Milwaukee
750 N. Lincoln Memorial Drive
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Easy parking is available in a lot on the north side of the War Memorial Center.
« All Events
Colonel (Ret.) Chris Kolenda will discuss the vital lessons of the Afghanistan war and the implications of the U.S. troop withdrawal on American national security.
Chris’s battlefield leadership has been featured in several books, including Jake Tapper’s bestseller The Outpost. He is the first American to have fought the Taliban as a commander in combat and engaged them in peace talks. Chris is the author of three books: Leadership: The Warrior’s Art; The Counterinsurgency Challenge; and Zero-Sum Victory: What We’re Getting Wrong about War (coming in October 2021).
He enjoys daily walks along Lake Michigan with his wife, Nicole, and Daisy, their German Shepherd. His 2022 goal is a cross-country bike ride to visit the grave sites of his 6 fallen soldiers and raise funds for a leadership endowment.